Saturday, January 23, 2010

Another Day

It's sunny today. Yea!!!!!!! We had a lovely dinner with Grace's folks last night at a reasonably priced vegan restaurant. It was delicious. Wish we had one like it in SE FL.

I've been rearranging my blog site and trying to figure out how to post the logo for the BJP in a permanent place on the blog. I'll work it out eventually, sooner rather than latter I hope. I can just paste it here:

Member Logo 
But, I want it permanently present on the side of the posting area. Guess I need to contact blogspot.


Doing laundry now. Isn't that something to put on Flickr? Getting repacked so tomorrow won't be too hectic. We're planning on seeing our oldest friends, not age wise, for brunch tomorrow. Art with to high school with him.


Today, we're having the kids wedding coordinator over for a meeting and for lunch. I made a huge salad with lots of goodies, jicama, fennel, heirloom tomatoes, in addition to the usuals, like peppers, radishes, carrots, and sprouts. For toppings, we used the leftover cold salmon and grated raw goats milk cheese. Everyone enjoyed it and we all learned a lot about timing of what to do and suggestions for decorations. All in all, an excellent meeting, and I feel they have a good support with their choice of coordinator.


1 comment:

dale said...

Susan, I really enjoy your writing style and choice of topics. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and interesting, delicious-sounding info. Have a great time. I look forward to following your travels. Oh, and if you find the substitute for the nectar of the gods... chocolate...please put me first on your email list!!
dale