Friday, January 22, 2010

CA Dreaming

I just clicked on the Breast Cancer site, which I mainly do everyday. It benefits them and takes two seconds to do. So, please consider doing it too.

It was raining again this morning, although it's not right now. It is predicted to rain again this afternoon. Good thing we didn't plan on a lot of sightseeing. This has really been a trip to visit with the kids and help where we can with some wedding plans. Last night it actually hailed. Cold and wet - not my thing. It was good to be home.

We finally cooked last night. Brian loves to cook and Grace makes a mean salad. We cooked together a deliciously moist poached salmon with a goat's milk yogurt sauce of fresh horseradish and dill, Greens (mustard greens and kale) sauteed with a bit of olive oil and sliced golden garlic, and a big multi-item salad. I so prefer to eat at home, where I know what's going into the cooking.

We're off to do errands today and I'm going to check out more hotels for the out of town guests. Santa Monica is a neat place to visit. We're going out for dinner with Grace's parents tonight; it'll be good to see them again.


1 comment:

nutrasuk@comcast.net said...

Hi Susan: Just wanted you to know that I have joined the Google friend connect and now have my own blog site. I have posted one blog but am not really sure what I will eventually do with this.

Anyway I was trying to comment on your postings and it seemed the only way was to join so be it.

Am enjoying your blogs and of course you must be traveling around alot and unable to post everyday but I will keep watching for your blogs.

Hope you are having the time of your lives. Enjoy, live, and love to both of you.

L, Suki