I used a cabochon of real flowers under acrylic, not home made, as the focal point. Each month, I'm using a different material for the focal point. I also love color, so I'm playing with color combinations as well. Purple and green is one of my favorite combinations, and although I've used the same colors before, they look so different in each piece.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place yams in a plastic bag.
- Pour in oil and sprinkle with the cinnamon, nutmeg, and cardamon.
- Close the bag and massage the yams until they are covered with all the ingredients.
- Bake for 20 minutes, and then stir.
- Cook for another 10 minutes and check for softness. They are done when they are soft enough for your taste.